Hello my FeisTea Fairies!
If you don’t know already, I started an apparel/art brand called Strange Ones Nation to empower black Muslim America. After launching, I promised I’d create a look book since many people, ladies especially see things like hoodies and t-shirts and hoodies as too casual and not for them. Trust me, I UNDERSTAND the feeling. I literally never wore a hoodie until 2017, after I moved to Michigan. After all, no one knew me here nor had expectations of my style so I could do whatever the heck I wanted 😉
Anyhoo! Here are two way to wear my #StrangeOnesNation hoodies. Dont forget to follow me on instagram @feistea.kat and @oddballcreativesllc for some cool content. Also, you’ll notice I wear a lot of the same clothes because well, I’m broke and havent updated my closet in years. It is what it is.
- Strange Ones Nation Hoodie #Free gold hoodie (color not available on website)
- Gold scarf from raziaa.com
- Black hi-lo dress
- Skinny jeans
- Hi-low dress
- Thigh-high Boots from Target
- Strange Ones Nation gold #Free hoodie
- Floral maxi tube dress from Sears
- Black shimmer scarf
- Flower crown from Claire’s